Macao, China, 11-13 August 2019
In conjunction with IJCAI 2019
The sixteenth conference on Advances in Computer and Games (ACG2019) will be held in Macao, in conjunction with the 22nd Computer Olympiad, the World Computer Chess Championships and the International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (one of the premier academic AI research conferences).
The ACG conference is an internationally renowned conference that publishes the studies of artificial intelligence in computer games.
ACG 2019 will be held during August 11-13.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- The current state of game-playing programs for classic and modern board and card games
- The current state of virtual, casual and video games
- New theoretical developments in game-related research
- Social aspects of computer games
- General scientific contribution produced by the study of games
- Cognitive research of how humans play games
- Capture and analysis of game data
- Issues related to networked games
The ACG 2019 schedule is known and can be found on: https://www.lamsade.dauphine.fr/~cazenave/acg2019/schedule.html
Papers are written in English.
Papers of 8 to 10 pages are preferred.
The maximum length is 12 pages (including references).
The styles (font size, margins, …) should follow the templates at LNCS, which features a Latex and a MS Word template.
Submission Deadline (extended): 26 May 2019
Acceptance Notification: 19 June 2019
ACG 2019: 11-13 August 2019
The link for your paper submission at Easy Chair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acg2019.
Tristan Cazenave, I-Chen Wu, Abdallah Saffidine, Jaap van den Herik
|On or before June 30||After June 30|
|Participants||€ 200||€ 250|
|Students||€ 150||€ 180|
Advance payments are preferred and can be made in any of the following ways:
- They can pay by direct bank transfer to ING Bank, the Netherlands, IBAN NL34INGB0003988921, BIC INGBNL2A, Leiden, the Netherlands.
- By PayPal service via the Internet. Name of ICGA is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment by credit card (Visa/Mastercard). Send your credit-card details (Visa or Mastercard, full name on card, card number, expiry date, and address), the amount to be paid to Hiroyuki Iida, Email: email@example.com, Business Fax: +81 (761) 51 1149.
Jahn-Takeshi Saito, Lesson Nine GmbH
Shi-Jim Yen, National Dong Hwa University