The speed chess ended at the time we had to clear the room. Therefore, there was no play-off and we decided that Leela Chess Zero and Ginkgo both shared the first prize and be shared World Computer Speed Chess Champion! Congratulations to both teams!
The speed chess tournament will be played during the week of 24 to 29 July, 2022. With probably most games on the Friday, due to time constraints.
The games will not be broadcasted live, PGNs will be collected from the players and published at a later moment.
|2||Leela Chess Zero||½½||X||11||½½||4|
The pairing is for a double round robin. The time control is 5 minutes with 5 seconds per move.
- Ginkgo – Komodo Dragon ½-½
- Leela Zero Chess – Shredder 1-0
- Komodo Dragon – Ginkgo ½-½
- Shredder – Leela Zero Chess 0-1
- Komodo Dragon – Shredder 1-0
- Ginkgo – Leela Zero Chess ½-½
- Shredder – Komodo Dragon ½-½
- Leela Zero Chess – Ginkgo ½-½
- Leela Zero Chess – Komodo Dragon ½-½
- Shredder – Ginkgo 0-1
- Komodo Dragon – Leela Zero Chess ½-½
- Ginkgo – Shredder 1-0